CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
As you are aware, the public health advice regarding COVID-19 is changing on an almost daily basis and we want to keep you informed with the measures we are putting in place at the clinic.
We will continue to operate providing the high level of care for which we are known, unless advised otherwise by the government. We take the health and safety of our clients and staff very seriously and have always implemented hygiene and infection control, however we will enforce the following protocols at this time:
- Strict hand hygiene for practitioners (as per WHO guidelines)
- Disinfect the chiropractic tables in between clients
- Have hand sanitiser available, as well as the usual soap and water in the bathrooms (soap and water is very effective). Hand towels will be changed regularly
- Disinfect hard surfaces and high touch areas (eg door handles)
As per the Government advice, please advise us of the following:
- If you have returned from overseas recently and the date of your return
- You have a fever, cough, sneeze or have been unwell
- Have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
For people needing complete social distancing during this time, and who still require chiropractic care, we would be happy to see you individually on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday. This would be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
We will continue to monitor the situation and if anything changes we will endeavour to inform you as best we can. Until otherwise advised, we will keep the clinic open and can continue to be contacted on 8332 4567.